Monday, December 19, 2011

I Had a Little Trouble Remembering This One...

I had to think quite a bit about these because at first I couldent really remember if I had a dream or not last night, but I did and I'm going to try and explain them the best I can.
Like I said in my other post, I'm sorry if it is hard to understand what I am saying. Its hard for me to remember exactly what happened and then put it in the best words possible, but as time goes on I will get better so here it goes.

Before I start explaining let me just start off by saying I have a scar on each leg from a surgery I had a while back. Its important to know that so you can understand what's going on.

Ok, so the first dream I had was rather, gruesome I guess you could say. All I can remember is I was looking at my legs thr whole time. As I was looking I noticed something weird, the scar on my left leg was also on my right! I questioned myself as to whether this was true or not, but soon accepted it because unfortunately I wasn't aware I was dreaming. I remember the ground was a side walk, and I went to go sit down and some how there was a chair behind me! When I was seated I further examined the scar on my right leg that isn't supposed to be there. I started to touch it and the skin started to come off as if it was rotting. For some reason this didn't bother me. I continued to pick at this skin until my leg was raw and bleeding.... then I woke up...

The second dream I had was the hardest for me to remember, but I think is kinda funny.

It started out in math class, the girl that sits behind me asked me to do.her a favor. I asked what it was and she said in a whisper "make me a blogspot blog" Haha I know! Its funny!  Anyway in the dream I took it seriously. My girlfriend, who sits on thr other side of the room, some how heard this and screamed "you blog?" And I said yes then woke up! Yea this actually happened funny right? Oh one more important thing. I was actually, unlike last night, able to see these people's faces very well.

So I have a few questions.
What do these dreams mean if anything?
Why was I able to see the faces of the girl who sat behind me, and my girlfriend vividly but couldent last night?
And why does it seem like thr last dream is always thr hardest to remember?

EDIT: One more thing to add that I just remembered. In my second dream before that girl asked me to make her a blog we took a test. I was really nervous about it and had forgotten to look over it so I thought I failed which really bothered be in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment